Students lead busy lives. They go to class, do their homework assignments, take exams, often work, maybe family responsibilities, have on-campus activities, and, of course, social and leisure time.
One thing that was not mentioned on this list is those papers – usually at least one for every course. These are major projects because the grades students get on those papers are a big part of a final semester grade – often as much as the final exam. It’s no surprise, then, that students do stress out over these projects. And each one of them takes just so much of your time.
- You must first identify a topic for your paper. While your instructor has probably provided a general area for research, you must find a topic within that area that will fit the depth and length of the instructor’s specifications. To find that topic, you might go through your class notes or textbook sections. And, you might also consider getting that topic approved before you launch into the research.
- You must then do the research on that topic. And you also must know that you cannot use what would be considered generic sources. You need material that has been written by true academics in the field, and these are usually tougher to read and absorb.
- Once you have absorbed this research, you must decide on an overall point that you want to make. This is called the thesis, as you know. You cannot just present factual information. It has to mean something. You decide what it means and tell your reader in the introduction. Everything that follows must prove or reinforce your thesis.
- The next step is a bit complicated. It involves sorting out the research and combining that from different authors, which relates to various sub-topics. And, as you are doing this, you must note each source so that your in-text citations will be valid.
- The outline is next. It doesn’t have to be one of those formal ones you were taught in middle school. But it must at least be a list of your sub-topics with the details (and sources) you will put in those sections.
- Finally, you are ready to write the rough draft, which, of course, will follow the outline you have constructed. After that, you must review that draft and correct your structural, grammatical, and other errors. Finally, you are ready to turn that paper in for what you hope will be a good grade.
It’s probably a bit tiring just reading through the list of steps to produce a good research paper. It’s even more tiring to think of doing it five times every semester. And this is just one of the reasons students look for paper writing help. There are others, for sure.
Why Do You Struggle with Writing a Paper?
The most common reason is that you are just overloaded with coursework, and the time involved for paper writing is just too much. But there are other reasons too, and you don’t need to feel ashamed about them:
- There are some required courses you must take – in fact, lots of them. And you won’t be thrilled about many of them. So, the thought of spending a whole bunch of time writing a paper on a topic you hate is pretty low on your list of things to do.
- You may be a procrastinator. Don’t feel bad about that. A lot of very successful people are. They seem to work better under pressure. But if you have procrastinated too long, you will find yourself in a mess. You may get those papers done, but some will not be good, and there goes your grade.
- Poor time management is another issue with lots of students. You may be easily distracted by social media or a Netflix series; your roommate talks you into gaming or going out for the evening. And you just don’t set up a schedule for getting everything done on time. Late papers mean lowered grades, or, sometimes, a zero.
If you find yourself in these situations, then do what so many other students do – they find paper writing service companies online and send some of those projects on over for professional writers to produce for them.
Where Do I Find a Paper Writing Service?
Online, of course. Thousands of them actually. All of them claim they have been writing papers for a good amount of time; all of them claim to have the best writers; all of them claim to produce top quality; and all of them guarantee your privacy and satisfaction. You could just pick one and “go for it” because it has the best prices. But we are here to tell you that this is very risky. It’s sort of like playing Russian roulette with your grades.
So Cheap Paper Writing Services Are Not Good?
As a general rule, the cheaper the price, the lower the quality. If you think about it, this makes sense. Suppose you were a professional writer – a good one. Wouldn’t you work for a company that would pay you the most? Of course. So, the cheaper the price, the poorer quality writer you will receive. And oftentimes, that writer will be a poor student from a developing country who is rewriting a paper that already exists. A cheap paper writing service is just too big a risk.
To Avoid Cheap Paper Writing Companies, How Much Should I Pay?
The good companies will have a differentiated pricing chart that will let you calculate the cost as you fill in the details of your order. Prices per page go up with academic levels, but also according to other things, such as the type of product you want and how soon you want it. Generally, a college level paper should run you in the range of $15 per page.
What Else Should I Look for from Paper Writing Services?
So many things.
- When you look at a paper writing website, you want to see clear information that is written in great English. This is a sign that the company will probably produce writing that is also in proper English.
- There should be some sample papers for you to look at and review. Beware of samples that have old, outdated resources. It means that they have taken the time to update samples in a long while
- There should be clear pricing, based on a detailed order form that you complete, and a safe method to make payment
- You should have direct access to your writer so that you check on progress and provide any more information if you forgot something. And he may need to ask you questions too
- There should be policies that spell out your rights and guarantees – revisions, confidentiality, originality, and customization.
These are just some of the things we look at when we evaluate research paper writing services online.
Which is the Best Paper Writing Service?
When you look at a company that is writing papers for customers, keep in mind that your needs may be unique. Most important, you want a service that can take care of what you need right now but also next semester and beyond. You want to think long-term here. This semester you might be struggling with writing paper assignments in History and Psychology. Next semester, you may need a lab report for your biology class. And, if you go on to graduate school, you may need admissions essays. It’s important that you find a company that will be able to do all of this so that you do not have to search again.
We Have Done the Hard Work for You
When we evaluate a paper writing company, we do deep research. We look at all of the factors listed above. But we go beyond that. We want to know what actual customers have to say. All companies publish testimonials on their websites, but these are not necessarily true. So, we go out on the web and find reviews and comments, and we openly solicit feedback from customers. This figures importantly in how we assess a company – actual customer experiences.
Once we have completed a review, we rate a company in comparison with others, in several categories. We also produce a written summary of our findings, and we urge users of our site to read those summaries carefully. Remember, you are looking for long-term help, so read those written reviews carefully.
We are certain that you will find your perfect writing solution here.