PaperFellows Review - Pros and Cons of Ordering from This Popular Service
- Best for High School students
- Fast Delivery Option
- Free revisions
- 24/7 support
- Free Title page
- Best for College Students
- Best for Dissertation Services/PHD
- Money Back Guarantee
- Trusted and Secure
- For Business Needs
- 100% Uniqueness
Our PaperFellows Overview
The first thing we noticed when we started testing PaperFellows services is a great customer support team. They are quick to respond to any type of request, which makes the whole process much smoother.
In this parallel online-world we live in today, it’s quite hard to choose the right product or service. There are many different providers, and it’s hard to know what’s hidden behind the curtains when the only thing you can see is the website.
For this very reason, we’re testing different online-writing providers, and now we wanted to test PaperFellows services. We will focus on the quality of their services along with many different aspects of an online business such as customer support, reviews, site speed and quality, online calculator, and many others.
Pricing System Comparing to the Market
The overall pricing system is based on logical factors that impact the work required. The more difficult your paper is to write, the more it will cost to pay the writer ready to work on it. Think of it this way: if you were a writer doing academic work, would you charge more for a high school essay or a Ph.D. dissertation? There are, of course, other factors that come into play. Those factors are:
- The total number of pages or words where one page consists of 275 pages. This is the case with every online-writing provider
- Academics Level of difficulty and skill that your work requires to be done. If your work requires a high level of skill and experience, the price will be higher as well.
- The final deadline for your work – if your work has to be done quickly, the cost will be higher. In order to avoid higher costs, you need to do the planning better and order early. When you place your order early, not only are you eligible for an early booking discount, you will also gain some privileges when it comes to cancellation. You’ll have more time to cancel prior to the writer being assigned to the work, and then you qualify for a 100% refund!
PaperFellows pricing starts at $12.99. This is the standard starting price in the whole industry.
Their services are affordable, and if you need a quote, it’s easy to get one by using their online calculator. You can get your quote in a matter of seconds with just 4-5 clicks.
When it comes to the pricing policy, every provider offers different types of discount, and this is the case with PaperFellows as well.
Those discounts are:
- The first-time customer discount of 20%. You just need to enter the code, and it’s available on their site.
- Life-time discounts – PaperFellowsoffers 3 different discounts, based on the total number of pages you ordered:
- 15% discount is the biggest discount available on PaperFellows.com. When you order 100 pages or more, you’re eligible to use it
- 10% discount is available once you order 50 pages or more
- 5% discount is for 15+ pages
- Sales discounts are available throughout the year, and these discounts are sent as promotional campaigns via email to every member of PaperFellows.
Types of Services
When it comes to services, PaperFellows has an impressive portfolio of services to offer to their customers. The most common services used are:
- Admission Services represent a great way of hiring help from an expert to improve your application.
- Academic Paper Writing is the best service for students, which allows them to focus on other tasks and obligations in their life while PaperFellows professional is writing their paper for them.
- Rewriting, Proofreading, and Editing services represent excellent tools for improving your work or rewriting it from scratch. This is a great tool for students to score the best grade on their papers.
- Multiple Choice Questions – if you’re not sure how if you’re going to pass a certain subject, the best is to hire a professional on PaperFcom.
- Copywriting is the most common service used by online professionals. Customers use this service to improve their online businesses, whether by ordering a part of their website to be written or by requesting the whole book to be done.
- Dissertation Services – this type of work is usually done by students themselves, but if you want to improve the quality of your work, it’s a great suggestion to hire a professional team, especially for the research part of the work.
- Maths, Physics, Economics, and Statistics Problems – if you’re just a beginner or experienced professional, you know that any type of research or test is easier to be done when you have some help.
- Resume/CV writing is a great tool for employed and unemployed professionals. The first group can benefit from it by improving their chances for an interview. The second group is using those services to land a better job or to improve their social network profiles.
PaperFellows has the following payment options to offer:
- Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
- E-checks and wire transfer
You can find these options and use them easily on their homepage PaperFellows.com. Each option is safe to use, and privacy is guaranteed.
When it comes to money-back guarantees, PaperFellows team shares the standard values and policies similar to those of their competitors. Those policies are usually connected to the cancellation time, work quality, and late deliveries.
The cancellation time is the easiest category to understand on every site. If you want to cancel and the writer hasn’t been assigned to do the work, you’re eligible for a 100% refund. If you cancel once the writer has been assigned, you could for a maximum 70% refund. If you’re late and you cancel after more than half of the deadline has passed, you could fight for up to a 50% refund.
Bad quality claims are the toughest ones to fight for and to prove them. When it comes to quality, it’s a highly subjective topic, especially if we’re talking about the service industry. If you decide to file a claim, your claim will be investigated by PaperFellows Quality Assurance Team. In the best-case scenario, you might receive up to a 70% refund.
Late delivery is relatively easy to prove because the whole communication is happening online, and there is a time-stamp for everything. It’s important to react right away if you’re waiting too long on your service, and it will be easy for you to fight your case. For long-term orders, your total compensation can go up to 7% maximum. There are few additional rules that apply, and those are available at PaperFellows.com.
Is Site Legit?
PaperFellows team has many years of experience in their work, and their site represents the final result of all of their efforts. It’s definitely legit and safe to use. The site has a modern design focused on simplicity and functionality. As an end-user, you’ll find all the important details in one place. It’s extremely easy to navigate, to find out the total cost, and to contact the customer support team.
- PaperFellows online calculator is well designed, easy to use, and fast
- Highly responsive and fast customer support team
- The site PaperFellows.com is easy to navigate, every important section can be found easily
- Every service is properly explained in simple terms, making it easy for the customer to navigate and choose the right type for themselves
- PaperFellows team could advertise their discounts on their homepage. This is especially the case with the first-time customer discount
To Sum Up
After performing multiple tests for this PaperFellows review focused on the work-quality, guarantees, site functionality, and PaperFellows testimonials, we can safely say it’s a high-quality service provider and vouch for their team.
This industry is highly competitive, and it’s not easy to distinguish your services from competitors, and PaperFellows is managing to do exactly that – adding the ice on the cake!
Your work will be done by experienced and highly skilled professionals, and in case of urgency, you can always contact their super-quick customer support team.
If you’re still unsure, you can test them out by ordering a small-volume order, and believe us – you won’t go back!