RushMyEssay Review: Closer Look at The Writing Company
- Fast Delivery Option
- 24/7 support
- Free Title page
- Best for College Students
- Money Back Guarantee
Emergencies happen. Cars break down on the highway; an unexpected bill comes in without the money to pay it; a company that employed you for years has announced its closing. This is life.
Students have emergencies too. A budget shortfall means Ramen noodles for the next five days; A forgotten assignment is suddenly due; the flu has hit, and they can’t get out of bed to complete those two essays that must be submitted tomorrow.
At I Hate Writing, we can’t help with the Ramen noodles situation. But we can do lots of other things for students who need academic coursework help. In fact, that is one of our missions – to find online writing services that are reliable, reputable, and that can be trusted to give students the quality help they need when they need it. To satisfy this mission, we research and evaluate writing companies on a regular basis. We learn the facts about them and then report them out in written summaries for students to read. Our goal is to prevent anyone from getting scammed and to have all of the information they need to make a good choice when they choose a company to use.
This RushMyEssay review is a part of our ongoing efforts.
RushMyEssay has a link to “prices” at the top of each website page. Students can plug in the type of product or service they want through a drop-down menu on an estimate form. There is a separate chart for categories of services, which we also like to see.
The cost of an essay, with a 10-day deadline and “standard quality,” begins at $19.99. Prices go up from there, as the deadline urgency does, or if a student should choose “premium” or “platinum” quality. A student who chooses platinum quality will pay $52.99/page with a 3-hour deadline.
Clicking on the drop-down menu to other types of products or services will reveal new charts. Editing, for example, begins at $13.99 and proceeds upward to $36.99 a page.
There are RushMyEssay discounts. A first order nets 22% off. There are also discounts based upon the number of pages in an order, from 5 – 15%. RushMyEssay will also give periodic discounts on holidays and other occasions.
RushMyEssay free benefits include an outline, title page, bibliography, formatting, and free revisions. These are common with other quality writing services.
While RushMyEssay prices are high, the company is transparent about what students are looking at if they choose this service. And that is important to us as we evaluate pricing.
Types of Services
RushMyEssay estimate form lists all of the services students can order. And it is a full list.
- Basic and researched-based essays
- Term/research papers
- Book and movie reports, reviews, and analyses
- Homework and coursework, especially STEM projects and problems
- Presentations with or without PowerPoints
- Lab reports
- Research projects/proposals
- Article reviews and analyses
- Admissions services
- Annotated bibliographies
- Case studies
The writers are divided into categories – standard, premium, and platinum. And because RushMyEssay focuses on college and grad school services, it states that all of its writers have at least a Master’s degree. When students order the premium level service, the writer will have both Masters and PH.D.’s and will be assigned based upon the academic level of the student. Platinum level writers are Ph.D. holders who take on the complex capstone and thesis/dissertation tasks. Premium and platinum writers also have more years of experience in providing academic research and writing.
RushMyEssay has a wide scope of services college, and grad students need. But we need to see solid and consistent quality too. So, we checked out these things:
- RushMyEssay site content is written in proper English, with clear explanations of who they are, how their processes work, pricing, benefits, etc.
- There are sample pieces on the RushMyEssay.com site too. There is a good variety of topics and types. Many of the essays, however, are far too short for the topics and present only generalities, as opposed to factual data from research. We found a few grammatical errors which were not substantial.
- Some of our site users have ordered pieces from RushMyEssay.com. Those who have chosen the premium and platinum levels seem to be most satisfied.
- Site Jabber reviewers seem to have the same views as our users.
Students can choose to use most any bank card for payment – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, and Discover – along with wire transfers. RushMyEssay uses two highly secure and reputable outside payment processors, so students can feel safe, surrendering their card information.
Many writing services are now adding PayPal as a payment platform. Retail customers can use it without having an account on the site, and it is one of the most secure platforms on the planet. RushMyEssay should consider it.
There is only one RushMyEsay.com policy – Terms and Conditions. It covers everything from communication requirements, to conditions for revisions requests, to plagiarism policies, to refund requests and more. Students really need to read this lengthy policy so they know what their responsibilities are in all of these processes. We will briefly explain a few of these “guarantees.”
- Plagiarism: there is no complete guarantee of full originality unless students order and pay for a plagiarism report. Otherwise, checking for plagiarism is up to the student to check and report if it exceeds “normal” levels.
- Revisions must be requested within 14 days of delivery of the product. These are free as long as they do not alter the original instructions in any way.
- Maintaining communication with the assigned writer is done through a personal account each student has on the RushMyEssay.com website. It is the student’s responsibility to check his account regularly for messages. Late delivery due to student failure to do this means that missed deadlines are not the company’s problem.
- Refunds can be requested and are handled on an individual basis. Students must supply detailed reasons for their refund requests.
As we read through these Terms and conditions, we did have some concerns, especially about the requirement that students must pay for a plagiarism guarantee and that the company is not responsible for plagiarism.
Is Site Legit?
RushMyEssay.com has been in business for 13 years. During that time, it has obviously produced many products and services for college and graduate/professional school students. It prides itself in being able to accept very urgent orders and get them completed and back to students in short order. But students must realize that they will pay a premium for such urgent orders.
RushMyEssay Terms and Conditions policy does clearly spell out the limited rights and the responsibilities of student customers. We appreciate the transparency here.
The RushMyEssay website does meet our expectations for transparency.
- 24/7 customer service
- Transparency in processes and policies
- Promises urgent deadline order production
- Explains the difference between standard, premium, and platinum writing options
- Guarantees are somewhat limited
- Pricing is high, especially for urgent deadlines
- RushMyEssay liability for plagiarism is limited
- Great variance of quality among the three quality levels
To Sum Up
RushMyEssay.com is a legitimate writing service that has been in service for 13 years. It has served a lot of students, especially those who have emergency needs, but those come with a high price. RushMyEssay also has a full scope of writing services and is clear about its costs. Students who choose the premium or platinum option will probably have the greatest satisfaction with this company.